Welcome To Animal Jam Clouds by Cryptide! Here you will find many updates and glitches and anything else you need to know! Comment often and keep it positive! Thanks! :)~Cryptide

Monday, August 27, 2012

Welcome to AJC!

Hey, Jammers!

This is a bran new AJ blog! I love Animal Jam and am excited to start blogging! I just started Animal Jam about 2 months ago, so I'm pretty new. I've been paying close attention to other blogs, and have decided to start one of my own! My username is Cryptide and my main animal is a wolf. I also have a seal, but don't use it as much. If you want to buddy me, feel free! I have plenty of slots left. ^.^ Well, that's all for now, Jammers!

See you in Jamaa,
~Cryptide


5 comments:

  1. so awesome!! I am your very 1st page view!!!

    Let's celebrate with Reese Cups!!

    welcome to the Blogosphere!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^.^ I think I'll have a good time blogging and I can't wait to write more posts! =3

      Delete
  2. Cool! I followed your blog! ;3 I have a blog too. (Lots infact LOL) But welcome! My main blog is "The Animal Jam Life" so if you wanna talk tell meh! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is Epic :D! *Pretends to be a fortune person* Your blog in the future will be the Epicest Aj blog in the history of the AJ blogs...The rest is unreadable.....Okay, To be honest, I just made that up XD. But, It's REALLY REALLY good :D! Oh, By the way, I'm Mia776 XD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like your blog also! It's really cool. ;)

      ~Cryptide

      Delete