Welcome To Animal Jam Clouds by Cryptide! Here you will find many updates and glitches and anything else you need to know! Comment often and keep it positive! Thanks! :)~Cryptide

Friday, August 31, 2012

The Authors!

Hey, Jammers! I had 4 jammers wanting to be an author, but I could only pick two! Sorry for no deadline on when the author sign-ups were over! Put your paws together for these jammers who are now going to be posting on AJC!

Kinyonga
Piplup131415

These jammers will be doing updates, glitches, and legends. (Legends are optional, that's just an idea.) I will need your e-mail Kinyonga so I can send you an invite. And Piplup, when I tried to invite you it didn't work. Will you e-mail me so I can check it? (My e-mail is CryptideClaw@gmail.com)

~Cryptide

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, guys! I know Piplup131415, she's a good author! I'm gonna need authors on my blog too, since school is starting. Better get to work...

    ReplyDelete